- 500g pork medallions cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp Kai Ora manuka honey
- 2 tsp water
- 2 Tbsp Kai Ora honey chilli & lime dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped coriander
- 1 bag of Coleslaw mix
- 1 pack of tortillas, warmed in dry pan
- In a bowl mix together the sliced pork, red onion, garlic, fish sauce and a splash of water. Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix the honey and water together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in frypan on medium heat. Brown the pork turning occasionally, until cooked through, around 1-2 minutes. Add the honey mixture to the pan and stir until it caramelises (around 2-3 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl mix Kai Ora honey chilli and lime dressing with mayonnaise.
- Now for the best bit, assembling the tacos. Layer the caramelised pork and coleslaw onto a warmed tortilla. Finish with a large dollop of chilli lime mayo and chopped coriander.