- ½ cup wholegrain oats
- ½ cup milk (we prefer plant-based)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Kai Ora manuka honey
- Add oats and chia seeds to a small jar or bowl.
- Pour in milk and drizzle manuka honey over the top. Stir well with a spoon to combine.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or preferably overnight, to allow the oats to absorb the liquid and soften.
- In the morning, add your favourite toppings and enjoy it at home or on-the-go. Stir in some organic coconut yoghurt for extra creaminess.