- 400g wagyu thick skirt
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- Mince the thick skirt.
- Chop onion and garlic finely. Dice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place large frying pan on medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until soft.
- Add wagyu thick skirt and stir until browned and almost all the liquid has disappeared.
- Reduce heat, then add tomatoes (both tinned and sun-dried).
- Simmer until sauce reaches desired consistency, stirring occasionally. At this point there shouldn't be too much excess liquid, and the sauce should glisten.
- Season with salt, pepper (and raw sugar if still tart).