- Mince the thick skirt.
- Separate the lettuce into individual leaves and set aside.
- Dice the capsicum; finely chop ginger and garlic separately.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the wagyu beef mince and cook, stirring and crumbling into small pieces until browned.
- Add capsicum, garlic, ginger and sesame oil, stirring until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes).
- Then stir in soy sauce and brown sugar. Cook until the sauce is reduced and absorbed into the beef.
- Spoon the stir-fried beef into the lettuce bowls.
- Finely slice spring onion and add as garnish. Finish off with sprinkling of sesame seeds.